Aims and Values
The Sixth Form team are here to help you become the best version of yourself. We expect you to constantly strive to both lead and serve your school community and look for ways to make yourself an outstanding candidate when you pursue future opportunities. You are part of a hard working Sixth Form team; whose main aim is to help you reach your potential by doing the very best that you can in your chosen courses.
Our mission is to provide you with the opportunity to realise your ambitions and be the most successful version of yourself. We believe that this can only happen if we work together.
As a student of the OSA Sixth Form and a member of the Welwyn Hatfield Consortium, you will embrace our ethos and vision by:
- Putting in maximum effort at all times.
- Displaying an exemplary attitude to learning.
- Embracing all opportunities available to you by taking an active part in extra-curricular clubs, volunteering and attending Personal Development.
- Being ambassadors of OSA, both on and off-site.
- Modelling the excellent behaviour expected of all OSA students.
- Taking a full part in the life of OSA.