Currently, the governance of the school is overseen by an Interim Action Board, a group of experienced education professionals, whose role it is to both support and challenge the leadership of the school.
During 2022, we will appoint a new School Board (local governing body), which will include an elected staff governor and parent governor.
Members of the Interim Action Board:
- Louise Soden, retired Ofsted Director. Chair of Interim Action Board
- Josie Valentine, CEO, Danes Educational Trust
- Tim Coulson, Trustee and CEO, Unity Partnership Trust
- Martin Day, Chair, St Clement Danes School Board
- David Bullock, Headteacher
- Rachel Brindley, Director of Education: Secondary, Danes Educational Trust
If you would like to get in touch with the IAB, please email Susan Poole, Head of Governance and Policy - email@example.com