Equipment for Learning
To ensure students are successful at school it is vital that they bring the right equipment for learning. Please see below a list of equipment needed by students to support their learning
- A named school bag such as a rucksack. Small, fashionable bags are not fit for this purpose. The bag should be able to contain all the text and exercise books required for a day’s learning.
- Transparent pencil case
- Black or blue pens for writing – pupils should use the pen that helps them write in the clearest and neatest fashion
- HB Graphite pencils, rubber and pencil sharpener
- Colouring pencils
- Highlighter pens
- Red and green biros
- Glue stick
- Small scissors
- A clear rigid 30cm ruler
- Scientific calculator – Casio or similar are recommended
- Maths set, including a protractor, pair of compasses and a set square
- Food and Nutrition lessons will require a clean apron and container - Students will not be able to cook without these items.
Pupils are also expected to have a private reading book with them at all times.
Most equipment can be purchased at Student Reception - please see price list below.