WisePay Help Notes
If you are encountering any difficulties with using WisePay, please check the following to see if this resolves the issue.
Logging in issues
- Username and Password are case sensitive – please ensure you type them exactly as printed on the login letter, noting there is a dot between first and last name.
- After changing your password, the username will automatically change to your email address, which will be the one you provided when your child started at Onslow.
- From your PC or Laptop press and hold control and F5 at the same time to clear any cached errors.
- If this doesn’t rectify the problem or if using a smartphone, please try logging in using a different web browser, for example, if you logged in with Internet Explorer close that and use Firefox or Chrome instead.
Payment Not Processing
Usually this is due to one of the following reasons
- Your computer may have blocked a pop up of the credit card authentication screen, in which case you will see a bar at the top of the screen notifying you and you should click to Allow Pop-Up. Without allowing the pop up your payment cannot be processed.
- Your name, address or email address is missing or incomplete. Please check this at checkout to ensure all the required fields are completed.
Should you continue to experience difficulties after checking the above please contact the school office where we will be happy to assist you. When you contact the office it is helpful if you give us details of any errors that appear on the screen so we can investigate.