Aims and Values
All students embrace our aims and values by:
- Putting in maximum effort at all times.
- Displaying an exemplary attitude to learning.
- Embracing all opportunities available to them by taking an active part in extracurricular clubs, volunteering and The Edge sessions
Following our code of conduct by:
- Being punctual and having excellent attendance
- Adhering to the dress code
- Being fully equipped for learning
- Completing all class work to the best of their ability
- To complete independent study work and home learning to the expected standard and to meet deadlines.
- Be on site at all times unless signed out for lunch or to attend a lesson at a consortium school.
- Being ambassadors of OSA, both on and off-site
- Modelling the excellent behaviour expected of all OSA students.
- Taking a full part in the life of OSA.